We are featuring some of the dishes that were listed from our 3 Ingredients Challenge just for you!
This is from our very first challenge using Pumpkin, Broccoli & Cauliflower.
How can you go wrong with a curry?
There are so many different variations available, from vegan to all meat. Here we have a version using pumpkin a the main ingredient.
20g- shallot (minced)
12g- minced fresh ginger
12g- minced garlic
1- small red chili (thinly sliced)
120g- red bell pepper (thinly sliced lengthwise)
60g- yellow (or red) Thai curry paste
400g- peeled and cubed pumpkin
400ml- coconut milk
30g- brown sugar
1tsp- ground turmeric
15ml– soy sauce
91g- chopped broccoli
30ml- lime juice
80g- roasted cashews
- Fry shallot, ginger, garlic, and pepper for 2-3 minutes on medium heat in a large pot. Stir constantly.
- Add bell pepper and curry paste and stir. Cook for 2 minutes more. Then add pumpkin and stir. Cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add coconut milk, brown sugar, turmeric, salt stir. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once simmering, slightly reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, this will soften the pumpkin and infuse it with curry flavor.
- Add broccoli, lime juice, and cashews and cover once the broth is well seasoned and the pumpkin is tender. Simmer for 3-4 minutes more over low to medium-low heat.
- Garnish with cilantro
- Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to email@example.com
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!