We are featuring some of the dishes that were listed from our 3 Ingredients Challenge just for you!
This is from our very first challenge using Chicken, Shiitake Mushroom & Eggs.
This is probably one of the most popular and easiest Japanese dishes to make. Simple and tasty. Doesn’t really matter which meal you eat this.
We have left out the cooking of the rice in the instructions. We recommend using Sushi Rice if you have, otherwise regular rice will suffice.
- Heat the canola oil in a deep frying pan or wok, and cook the onion and mushrooms over medium heat for 5 minutes, until soft and lightly golden.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar and sugar; stir to combine, then add the Chicken or Dashi stock. Bring to a simmer.
- Pour the eggs over the mixture, cover and cook until just lightly set.
- Divide the rice into 4 bowls. Spoon the chicken and egg mixture, with the broth. Garnish with green onions, and serve immediately.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to email@example.com
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!