We are featuring some of the dishes that were listed from our 3 Ingredients Challenge just for you!
This is from our very first challenge using Chicken, Shiitake Mushroom & Eggs.
This is a easy, light but richly flavoured soup for any meal.
Less than half and hour to cook, it’s great for a light lunch during the work week.
500g – Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets
30g – Dried Shiitake Mushrooms (quartered)
3 cups – Water
1 inch – Ginger (peeled, sliced thinly)
2 tbsp – Soy Sauce
1 tsp – Salt
1 tsp – Cornstarch
- Soak the dried mushrooms in the hot water for about 20 minutes
- Mix the soy, salt and cornstarch in a pot. Make sure there are no cornstarch lumps. Add the chicken and ginger to the pot, toss to coat with the marinade, set aside
- When the mushrooms have softened, remove from the water (saving the soaking liquid) and quarter
- Add the mushrooms into the bowl with the chicken and let everything marinade
- Add the mushroom soaking liquid into the pot together with the water. Bring it to a simmer, cover the pot and cook for 25 minutes
- Serve with rice
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!