Simple, Colorful & Healthy Korean Dish
What can we say? This iconic has everything you need for a healthy meal. Simple ingredients that make up such a wonderful dish. A little time consuming but so worth it. However, the vegetable list is not fixed, you can really use whatever you have in the fridge; bean sprouts, lettuce, sliced kimchi etc.
- Coat cucumbers in gochujang paste and set aside.
- Cook spinach in water, drain and squeeze as much moisture out as possible, set aside and mix with soy sauce.
- Fry carrots in oil until soft, then add the garlic and fry for another minute. Add gochujang paste, red pepper flakes, stir through and set aside.
- Brown beef over medium heat and then set aside.
- Fry eggs on medium heat on one side only until firm whites and runny yolks.
- Divide rice into 4 serving bowls.
- Arrange equal portions of spinach, carrots, beef and cucumber neatly in a circle around the bowl.
- Place egg in the middle.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Add desired amount of gochujang and serve.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!