Contributor: The Food Producer, Singapore
Sweet & Savoury One Pot Meal
Healthy, Easy, Budget Friendly. Portion it out for you or your family’s meal or just finish the lot in one sitting.
- Marinate chicken in marinade mix, mix well & leave for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, setting the marinade aside for later.
- Sear chicken pieces on high heat in a non stick pan until caramelised and remove.
- Remove excess oil and burnt bits from pan & return to heat.
- Add sliced yellow onions, capsicum & baby potatoes to the pan, fry till onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes and chicken to the pan.
- Mix evenly & add the marinade and water to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes with lid on.
- In the last 5 minutes, add asparagus & allow to simmer with lid off to thicken sauce.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!