Signature Filipino dish
One of the most popular dishes from the Philippines. This sweet & sour chicken dish is quick & easy to make, of course served over fluffy rice!
- Coat the Chicken with Salt & Crushed Black Pepper on all sides
- Sear Chicken on high heat in frying pan until brown
- Add Garlic into pan and fry for 30 seconds
- Add Kecap Manis, Vinegar, Chicken Stock & Bay Leaves
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 25 minutes
- Turn over chicken pieces after 20 minutes
- It’s ready when glazed and brown, serve with steamed rice
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!