Contributor: The Food Producer, Singapore
Spicy, Refreshing Seafood Dish
Healthy, Easy, Budget Friendly.
- Marinate Seabass in marinade for 15 mins before cooking.
- Shake off the marinade & pan sear Seabass in a medium low heat pan, skin side down for 5 mins.
- Flip & cook for 2 mins.
- Remove & set aside to rest covered with foil.
Noodles & Fish Paste:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Cook noodles for 3 mins, rinse in cold water, back into boiling water for 2nd time & set aside in a bowl.
- Shape fish paste as desired and cook in water until it floats.
- Gently heat up fish sauce, tamarind, brown sugar & season with lime juice.
- Remove from heat & add chilli padi, garlic, shallots & coriander.
- Set aside until ready to serve
- Toss noodles, cucumber & carrots in the noodles sauce.
- Top with pan seared Seabass.
- Finish by garnishing wiht coriander, red onions, fried garlic & calamansi.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!