Sweet & Tangy Chinese inspired dish.
Just minutes to cook up, with very few ingredients and very little to wash
up after. So all around a great dish to try out.
- Sear fish skin side down on medium heat ( preferably in non-stick pan) together with ginger for about 1 minute on each side.
- Add rice wine, soy sauce, coriander, honey & line juice and deglaze the pan.
- Continue to let the fish cook on low heat until medium rare or to your liking.
- Once cooked to your liking, plate the fish
- Add butter and mix with the sauce.
- Remove the ginger before pouring sauce onto fish.
- Serve with either rice or salad and mash potato.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to email@example.com
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!