Contributor: The Food Producer, Singapore
Sweet, Savoury Protein & Veg Meal
Healthy, Easy, Budget Friendly.
- Saute onions on high heat in canola oil until translucent.
- Add pork collar strips, cook over high heat until lightly brown and remove together with onions.
- In the same pan, add 1tbsp of canola oil, garlic, dried shrimp, lemongrass, kaffir lime & curry leaves.
- Fry mixture over low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add eggplant and edamame, cover with lid and cook for 5 mins.
- Add pork collar, onions, quail eggs. Stir well and add yoghurt.
- Season with soya sauce and sugar.
- Serve and top with toasted cashew nuts & chopped coriander.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to email@example.com
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!