Contributor: The Food Producer, Singapore
One Pot Meal with all Food Groups
Healthy, Easy, Budget Friendly.
- In a hot pan, add olive oil, garlic, Chinese sausage & minced pork.
- Use spatula to separate minced meat evenly, allow to cook til slightly light brown.
- Add julienne cabbage, french beans & corn kernels, allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add mixed rice, season with dark soy, light soy, oyster sauce, Hua Tiao wine & black pepper.
- Stir evenly & cook for 5 minutes. Transfer to rice cooker.
- Add water to rice cooker & start cooking.
- Once cooked, dish out into serving plate/ bowl & garnish fresh red chilli & spring onions.
We’re always looking for great, tasty, healthy food. Share with us your favorite dishes & recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us pictures of this recipe and let us know what you think!